The Southern Regional Child Care Resource Center at EIRC supports young children and their families, early care professionals, community and quality learning. Thank you for your interest in our services. If you are looking for information on Infant/Toddler programming, we are your resource.
SRCCRC was established in July 1986 as part of the Department of Human Resources, Division of Family Developments’ comprehensive parent education and referral system. In 2010, we became the Southern Region’s lead agency to administer the NJ First Steps Infant Toddler Initiative that:
- Advises parents of infant/toddler options of care
- Provides information about infant/toddler resources
- Increases public awareness of best practices in Infant/Toddler caregiving and the NJ Infant/Toddler credential
- Identifies Infant/Toddler care needs, caregiver needs, program assessment, assistance with Infant/Toddler program improvement plans and develops Infant/Toddler resources.NJ First Steps provides a quarterly training calendar. Please check your mail for your training calendar.
- The Southern Regional Child Care Resource Center in collaboration with Professional Impact New Jersey (PINJ) offers 60 training hours of Director’s Academy to child care center directors and managers.
For More Information
Download our brochure or call us at 856-582-8282 to schedule a training sponsored by SRCCRC, 900 Hollydell Court, Sewell, NJ 08080.