EIRC is a public agency specializing in education-related programs and services for parents, schools, communities, nonprofit organizations and privately held businesses throughout New Jersey. Our programs also reach into more than 36 states and 8 foreign countries.
We offer a great many resources under one roof. These range from gifted and special education services to creative problem solving…from nationally validated programs in science, mathematics and geography to child care and child assault prevention … from web development, graphics and printing to computer instruction … and from teacher in-service and curriculum design to international exchange programs.
EIRC is committed to continuously improving the education, safety, physical and emotional health of children. EIRC meets this commitment by developing and delivering a comprehensive array of support services to those who teach, raise, care for and mentor children. The Center accomplishes its mission while meeting or exceeding the highest standards for client service, product/service value and employee-job satisfaction.top^
School year hours begin September 2, 2014:
The Center’s hours will be from 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and also until 8 pm in the LRC on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Early Closings July 2014 – June 2015
- 1 PM – July 3
- 1 PM – November 26, Thanksgiving
- 1 PM December 23, Winter Break – The Learning Resource Center-South will close at 1pm on Tuesday, December 23 and reopen at 9:00 am on Monday, January 5th.
- 1 PM – April 2, Spring Break
Days Closed July 2014 – June 2015
- July 4, 2014 – Independence Day
- September 1, 2014 – Labor Day
- October 13, 2014 – Columbus Day
- November 27, 28, 2014 – Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2014 thru January 2, 2015 – Winter Break
- January 19, 2015 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 16, 2015 – Presidents Day
- April 3-6 – 21, 2015 – Spring Break
- May 25, 2015 – Memorial Day
The Educational Information & Resource Center is located at the South Jersey Technology Park.
* GPS devices may not always recognize our address. As an alternative, use 721 Mullica Hill Road, Mullica Hill (08062). Some GPS devices may read Edison Parkway as Gilbreth Parkway. The Tech Park sits back off the road. Coming from Route 55, Exit 50 towards Glassboro, we are on the left-hand side, just past the gas station. EIRC is located on the second floor.
Our mailing address is:
Educational Information & Resource Center
South Jersey Technology Park
107 Gilbreth Parkway, Suite 200,
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062-4446
856-582-7000 (Mullica Hill location)
Parking: There is ample parking available.
Please be aware that First Steps (formerly part of Southern Regional Child Care Resource Center (SRCCRC) has remained at their location at 900 Hollydell Drive in Sewell, NJ 08080, 856-582-8282 .
Board of Directors
|Rena||Alpert||Non Profit, Non Public/Deptford Township Schools||6/30/15|
|Bernard||Becker *||Board of Education||6/30/15|
|Daniel||Bevilacqua||Pupil Personnel/Business Administrator- Retired||6/30/16|
|Todd||Bonsall||Voc Ed/Middlesex County Tech Center||6/30/14|
|Holly||Bush||Non Profit, Non Public/Gateway Regional High School||6/30/14|
|Thomas||Coleman||Curriculum Supervisor/Woodstown-Pilesgrove Schools||6/30/16|
|Diane||Cummins||Parent/Clearview Regional High School||6/30/15|
|John||Deserable||Business Administrator/Evesham Township Schools-Retired||6/30/14|
|Jack||Hill||Grades 6-8 Teacher, Clearview Regional High School- Retired||6/30/16|
|John||Quinn||Grades 9-12 Teacher/Lower Cape May Regional- Retired||6/30/16|
|Lynda||Anderson-Towns||Superintendent/Woodbine Elementary School||6/30/15|
|Judy||Varallo||Special Ed/Camden City Schools-Retired||6/30/16|
|Karen||Wolf||Grades K-2 Teacher/Goddard School, Mullica Hill||6/30/14|
|Robert||Wooton **||Board of Education/Superintendent of Schools- Retired||6/30/16|